Answered By: Dana McFarland
Last Updated: Jul 04, 2018     Views: 46

Faculty may place print materials on Library Course Reserves by completing an online Reserve Request form.

Reserve items may belong either to faculty or to the Library. Students can search course reserves by instructor name or course code.

Note: If a reserve item is supplied by the instructor it will be found by searching course reserves and may not appear in the Library collection.

Related Topics

Contact Us

Please give an email address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
To maintain your privacy please do not enter personal information.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.