Answered By: Dana McFarland Last Updated: Apr 15, 2015 Views: 16
Answered By: Dana McFarland
Last Updated: Apr 15, 2015 Views: 16
To request a book:
- Use LibrarySearch to search by topic, title, or author.
- Click on the title of the book you want.
- On the Item Details page, click the Place Hold button.
- Enter your student number and Library PIN.
- Select your Pickup location.
To request a video:
- Use LibrarySearch or the videos search (under the 'find' heading on the Library's home page).
- When you have selected a video you want, click on the availability details (Video Recording: Available....)
- On the Item Details page, if the item's location is Weblibrary, click on URL to connect to the online video.
- On the Item Details page, if the item's location is Video Shelves, click on Request a video (on the right side of the screen, under Library Services).